Friday, September 21, 2007

uPdAtE!!

well, high school is really fun but complicated at the same time haha.

we just played our comptitive show last night at our football game and it went pretty well.

also, i just got contacts (and a pair of glasses) - it turns out i was completely blind!! ofcourse i had to tell my mom "i told ya so!" haha it was funny. the doctor said read that line and i said "what line?" haha - good times.

you wanna know something random?! i'm drinking a slushi!

8 comments:

Zach Green said...

nice.

did you really like us?

solowest said...

yeah! you guys we awesome! i wish i could show you our show, but it's not quite done and i can't exactly record it..lol.

Monica said...

OMG! so there have been two posts since I last checked. How'd that happen? :) So you're playing what in the band/church - synthesizer? Huh? What did Sue say? Did you get your school pictures taken yet? Do you have a BF? I"m going to the football game tomorrow night and the contest on Saturday. Woo Hoo.

Love you and Kirsten and the cat and the dog and your mom and dad.

solowest said...

I play flute/piccolo in regular concert band and in our church orchestra..but i play synthesizer in the competitive band only..We got our school pictures taken like 2 months ago haha. no boyfriend yet :( but it's not like i have time for one anyways...which contest are you going to??

so how's everything going in OKC? i heard about the FREAKY storm..man i would be scared!!

gotta go pack for BOA..I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

Monica said...

I'm a band booster mom. Go figure. I think band kids are the GREATEST!!!

solowest said...

yay band!!!!!! we have so many fans!

Monica said...

Well look at that. Your Aunt Monica is checking in again. Ok, so you only get me once a month. So, can you get your contacts in? Zach never did. They're still sitting on the dog crate in my room. The kids leave for their BOA this Friday. I'm staying home because I'm going to NY on Nov 10th for my business. Man thats coming up quick. We have wall clouds and rotation today. Scary.. Love you. Send Pictures.

solowest said...

homecoming was last night so I'll be sure to send pics=]