Wednesday, May 16, 2007

PiCcOlO


i think i'm going to get a piccolo by this summer!!!! yay!! FYI: i made 2nd band out of four bands (which is also known as the 2nd best band at reagan!!!), so i'm really excited! i'll be marching next year...so i need to get into shape!!! it's almost laura's birthday, so we'll probly go to the lake for her birthday or something!!

12 comments:

Zach Green said...

Congrates.

I'm marching too, so we can get into shape together.

=-]

solowest said...

yeah!! that sounds fun...but the problem is, your ALREADY in shape!!

Zach Green said...

Not really.

I can't run worth a crap.
haha


Yesterday we had our 1st practice and it was awesome!

solowest said...

sweet! our practice is sometime next week!! ahhh!! lol

Zach Green said...

I had to play Pomp and Circumstance while 636 kids came and sat down.

haha

636.

That's alot.

I'm out Wed.

solowest said...

i'm already out...i had my first band camp thingy today...it was fun...but i'm pretty tired...my piccolo came!!!! yay!!! and we got kirsten's kitty yesterday...so life is pretty good rite now...lol

Zach Green said...

aww. i bet its adorkable.

haha

last day of school for me today (wednesday)

=]

solowest said...

yay zach!!

got any summer plans?

Zach Green said...

going to my dads on monday.
then to disney
then back home.

you

solowest said...

hmmmm...working out...learning how to be a house wife (daily)...doing yard work..and maybe a little (extremely little) fun....lol.

Zach Green said...

haha

im having a blast.

=]

Doing absoulty nothing.

solowest said...

fun for you!!